The latest version of calibre (0.6.55) is available for download. Here's a summary of the changes:
- Support for the Nokia E71X
- EPUB Output: Generate a default one entry TOC if no TOC is present. This allows the EPUB to pass epubcheck and work on the Kobo
- Kobo driver: Add support for storage card
- PDF Output: Improved cover and comic handling
- EPUB metadata: When setting authors, always move the new dc:creator element to the top so broken implementations don't get confused
- Make the HTML shown in the regex builder closer to that actually processed by the conversion pipeline.
- Fix tab ordering in Bulk edit meta information dialog
- EPUB Input: Ignore __MACOSX directories inside the EPUB file
- EPUB Input: Raise an appropriate error for DTBook EPUB files
- EPUB Output: Use correct SVG code when not preserving aspect ratio for covers
- Use PNP drive number based sorting on windows when the device has identical main memory and card ids
Calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books.