From the press release:
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) today announced that Amazon Encore, one of Amazon's publishing imprints, will be introducing ten new books this fall:
- "A Scattered Life" by Karen McQuestion
- "Sweet Farts: Rippin' it Old School" by Raymond Bean
- "The First Assassin" by John J. Miller
- "Russell Wiley is Out to Lunch" by Richard Hine
- "AWOL on the Appalachian Trail" by David Miller
- "Mercury Falls" by Robert Kroese
- "Shaken" by J.A. Konrath
- "The Grove" by John Rector
- "Final Price" by J. Gregory Smith
- "MetaGame" by Sam Landstrom.
The Amazon Encore editions of these forthcoming novels will be available in print format at www.amazon.com and as wireless digital downloads in less than 60 seconds from the Kindle Store. For more information on Amazon Encore and upcoming titles, visit www.amazon.com/encore.