You can download calibre here:
FYI, calibre is a free ebook management & conversion tool. Mot people think it's the best on the market.
- Support for the MiBuk
- New unified toolbar
- Device drivers: Add option to allow calibre to automatically manage metadata on the device in Preferences->Add/Save->Sending to device
- BibTeX output for catalogs. The list of books in calibre can now also be output as a .bib file
- A new toolbar button to choose/create different calibre libraries. Be careful using it if you also use custom columns.
- MOBI metadata: Replace HTML entities in the title read from the MOBI file
- Conversion pipeline: Handle elements with percentage sizes that are children of zero size parents correctly.
- Fix regression that made LRF conversion less robust
- FB2 Input: Handle embedded images correctly, so that EPUB generated from FB2 works with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Fix regression that prevented old news from being deleted in the calibre library if calibre is never kept running for more than an hour
- RTF Input: Fix handling of text align and superscript/subscripts
- Fix long series or publisher names causing convert dialog to become too wide
- SONY driver: Fix handling of invalid XML databases with null bytes
- iTunes driver: Better series_index sorting
- Improved editing of dates for custom columns
- Linux USB scanner: Don't fail to start calibre if SYFS is not present. Instead simply fail to detect devices
- Android driver: Show books on device if Aldiko is being used
- Upgrade to Qt 4.6.3 in all binary builds to ensure proper rendering of the new toolbar icons
- Fix handling of entities in epub files by the epub-fix command