From the press release:
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (NYSE: JWa, JWb) announced the launch of Wiley Online Library, which will connect the global scholarly community to one of the world’s most extensive multidisciplinary collections of online resources.Wiley Online Library offers integrated access to more than 4 million articles from 1,500 journals, 9,000 books, and hundreds of reference works and databases. Built on the latest technology, Wiley Online Library is an entirely new service that enhances discoverability and fosters collaboration by offering:
- An easy-to-use interface, developed in consultation with users, providing intuitive navigation and fast access to online content.
- Research tools to enable the discovery of available resources and help pinpoint information.
- Support for authors and researchers with integrated reference links and multiple options for exporting citations.
- Personalization options to keep up-to-date on the latest research with content alerts and RSS feeds and the ability to save key publications and articles for future reference.
- Customizable product home pages that allow journal and society communities to highlight key features and share news and information.
- Access icons that identify the content available to customers through institutional licenses, society membership and author-funded OnlineOpen publication, as well as freely available content.