• CPU : SAMSUNG 400MHz
• Screen : 6 inch, E-Ink Resolution: 800(H)*600(V)
• 4 level grayscale
• Format support: TXT, PDF, JPG, BMP, MP3
• Operation System : Linux 2.6
• Storage Media : SD Memory card (up to 8GB capacity)
• Flash : 128MB Flash
• Ram : 64MB SDRAM
• I/O : USB mini 5pin connector
• 2.5inch stereo audio out jack
• Battery : Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, 1320mA, 3.7V
• Dimension : 188x120x9.5mm
While I haven't seen this ereader before, I can say that I think it's a Netronix design. Watch the video and look at the location of the SD card slot, power button, battery panel, d-pad, and USB port. All of those features are in almost the exact same place as on any Netronix clone (Kobo ereader, for example).
This ereader has extra buttons so I wonder if it is a knock off. On the other hand, the hardware specs are rather low. Anyone trying to copy Netronix would have made improvements.
Here's an unboxing video: