I did some digging, and all the web browsers in iTunes have ridiculous ratings. Opera got an NC17 for: Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes. Terra was rated NC17 for Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity.
But the really good rating was stuck on the Atomic web browser. I wonder if Apple thought this one was better and decided to respond with a harsher slap? Here's the warning label on the Atomic web browser:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
I'm going to demonstrate Apple's hypocrisy in one sentence: Safari didn't get this rating, and it can access all the same websites.