The eeePad MeMo171 sports a 7' (1,280x800) capacitive IPS screen, a dual core 1.2GHz Qualcomm CPU, 16GB or 32GB of Flash storage and Wifi/BT. It also has a pair of cameras (1.2MP and 5MP), g-sensor, proximity sensor, and GPS. Runtime is expected to be around 8.5 hours and it will run the latest release of Android v4.0 when it ships next quarter. And yes, that is a stylus sticking out to one side.
Asus also showed off a demo unit for their next MeMo. They didn't release many details, but it's going to be running on a quad core Tegra 3 CPU and it will have an 8MP camera on the back. Other than that, the rest of the details are pretty vague. If and when it ships it will be running Android v4.0, but Asus has had a fairly long lead time on these tablets. Seriously, I could see Android 5.0 coming out before this tablet.
Update: That second Memo tablet was outed by Nvidia as having a retail of $250. That's very good, if true.
MeMo 171 Specs:
- 7.0” WXGA, 1280 x 800 resolution, IPS panel with capacitive touch
- Qualcomm 8260 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage
- Wifi 802.11b/g/n , Bluetooth, aGPS
- Cameras - 1.2MP (front ), 5MP (rear) (1080P recording)
- G-sensor; e-compass; light sensor; gyroscope, proximity sensor
- MicroSD card slot
- micro HDMI (1.3a)
- SIM Card slot
- Li-polymer 4400mAh battery (Battery Life: 8.5hrs video playback routine)
- Android 4.01
- Dimensions: - 7.8" x 4.6 x 0.50
- Weight: 14.2 oz