Here are few posts I'm reading this morning.
- Barnes & Noble: We’re ‘Not Competing’ With Independent Bookstores (MocoNews)
- E-Book Bummer: Growth Slower Than Thought—‘Incremental, Not Exponential’ (Paid Content)
- Hard work of publisher restructuring begins – and the #1 reason many will fail (eReport)
- ALA Midwinter 2012: Adding Kindle Compatibility Expanded OverDrive’s U.S. Library Network by 36 Percent (Library Journal)
- News aggregator wants to "make Facebook out of Google" to bring content to consumers (TechCrunch)