Here's what I'm reading this morning.
- Amazon: Early Data Shows Kindle Owners’ Lending Library Increases Sales (Paid Content)
- Amazon’s KDP Select Fund Lowered From $700,000 to $600,000 for February (Amazopia)
- Breaking: Trendy new products more exciting than older once-trendy products (Liliputing)
- David Houle: “There were more books published this week than there were in all of 1950? (GalleyCat)
- iBooks 2 Is ‘A Huge Missed Opportunity’, Publisher’s Developer Says (Moco News)
- INFOGRAPHIC: Most Quoted Books of 2011 (GalleyCat)