Here are a few posts I'm reading this morning.
- Are the Big 6 Publishers Really Dying? (Anne R Allen's Blog)
- As Amazon and IPG’s Fight Continues, One Client’s Sales Fall By 40% (Paid Content)
- Lost for words at 'great' ebook site (NZ Herald)
- National Geographic Launches E-book Shorts Series (Publisher's Weekly)
- Overheard in Austin: Apps, Tools, Sites (A New Kind of Book)
- PlayTales e-bookstore for kids lets anyone develop and sell an interactive e-book (TNW)
- Two Years with the iPad: Was It Worth It? (RWW)