Here some posts worth reading this morning.
- American High School Students Are Reading Books At 5th-Grade-Appropriate Levels: Report (The Huffington Post)
- Classroom Disruptor: the proprietary tablet PC that's changing Russian schools (Wired UK)
- How Japan's Biggest E-Commerce Company Plans To Take Over The World (Business Insider)
- In Bolivia, Digital Distribution Used to Fight Print Piracy (Publishing Perspectives)
- The Ultimate Hack: Re-coding Textbooks and Other Learning Content (Introduction) - (e-Literate)
- Vook Launches E-Book Publishing Platform to Public (Digital Book World)
- What Did Amazon Ever Do For Us? (Brave New World)