Here are a few posts to read this morning.
- Amazon, PDA, and Library Sales for Books (The Scholarly Kitchen)
- Apple's iBooks And App Store Price Out Creativity (Fast Company)
- The Future of Books – in Three Words (Digital Book World)
- Harry Potter And The Missing Middlemen: Where The Pottermore Store Goes Wrong (Techdirt)
- Pottermore finally delivers: Harry Potter e-books land (FutureBook)
- The Un-tapped Potential of Backlist (Digital Book World)
- Why Authors Love The Kindle - The Perfect Editing Tool (Confessions Of An Author)