Here are a few posts to read this morning.
- Amazon Web Services and the Kindle Are Two Very Different Things (FutureBook)
- Antitrust Primer for the Publishing Price Fixing Lawsuit (Dear Author)
- Are publishers using state AGs to undermine e-books class action? (Thomson Reuters)
- GoPress digital kiosk bundles Belgian newspapers, magazines (paidContent)
- Local Bookseller Argues Vital Role For Bookstores in E-Book Age (Digital Book World)
- The Textbook is not the Holy Grail (Akadémos)
- Why you should stop using social reader apps (SFGate)