Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- E-books versus e-music (Inside Higher Ed)
- I Don’t Buy Penelope Trunk’s Story (Digital Book World)
- Thursday News: Is the serial revival around the corner? Or a gimmick with a limited life span? (Dear Author)
- Owner Of Independent Comic Book Store In Ohio Not Quite Sure How He's Still In Business (The Onion)
- Print on Demand Can Lead to Unexpected Profit Centers for College Bookstores (edcetera)
- Three Jaguars: Evil Contract Terms (MCAH Online)
- Writing a novel in Scrivener: lessons learned (Charlie's Diary)