Here are 5 free graphic novels from the Kindle Store and iBookstore. All of these titles can be read on the Kindle Fire Android tablets or on the Kindle iPad and Android apps, and some can even be read on the Kindle ereaders. If you don't have any of those gadgets you can also read these titles in your web browser.
As much as I would like to offer a similar list of content from Kobo and B&N, there isn't any free content to link to. And I tried to put together a similar list for iBooks, but Apple has made a pain in the ass to find and link to content in iTunes.
- In a world where superpowers are illegal, the line between the good guys and the bad guys is razor thin. In the first issue of this high-octane series, Detective Erik Mir finds himself face to face with a very old, and very dangerous enemy by the name of, Mr. Teeth.
- Black Salt is an action-packed thriller merging the dark world of modern-day espionage and political intrigue with the even darker world of the ancient, forbidden martial arts of the Shaolin Temple. Samuel Tharpe is the top counter terrorism agent in the world. For years, he has hunted down and foiled the twisted plans of the world?s most dangerous criminal organizations, crime lords, warmongers and anarchists.
- Embark on a hi-tech action adventure thrill ride with Ragnaroc Inc. As a second Big Bang explosion is set to consume the Earth in seven years, John "Lazarus" Thunderstarr and his space-time warping company Ragnaroc Inc are hired to find a solution to the impossible. However, John's enemies are numerous and closing in. He must be protected at any cost.
- Donald Wright was a lowly assistant at a TV news company before a chance encounter with an alien energy force changed his life forever! Now he’s the SIRE, a superhero forced by his own costume to save the Earth from a technology mogul hell bent on seizing the costume's unimaginable power for himself!
- Have you ever had anyone tell you to stay out of an argument because it doesn’t involve you? Do private disputes really stay private, or do they have a larger effect on the world around them? What if a domestic disturbance caused a ghostly disturbance? Mike and Angie are just another couple on just another Friday Night date having just another argument. But this time it doesn’t stay between the two of them. This time their fighting stirs something in the nether world--something that threatens the entire city. Only a lone wanderer can save them.