Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- 4 Copy Editors Killed In Ongoing AP Style, Chicago Manual Gang Violence (The Onion)
- HTML5’s biggest and most important feature has gone unnoticed by many outside of browser vendor circles (Baldur Bjarnason)
- iBook Lessons: Hardback-only Memory of Light release frustrates would-be epurchasers (TUAW)
- Mark Twain on Morality vs. Intelligence (Brain Pickings)
- No, Sponsored Tweets is Not a Revenue Model For Newspapers (by @baekdal)
- School Library Thrives After Ditching Print Collection (The Digital Shift)
- Svbtle and Medium are trying to reinvent blogging — but who’s going to pay for it? (paidContent)