Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- If ebooks are more profitable, who gets the extra cash? (BookBrunch)
- Iowa Supreme Court: Internet publishers protected from libel suits (The Des Moines Register)
- Is the decline in longform newspaper journalism a good thing or a bad thing? (paidContent)
- "Material of a lewd, lecherous or obscene nature and intent" (MobyLives)
- My New Graphic Novel is a … Terrorist Organization? (War Is Boring)
- Online dictionary Wordnik launches story suggestion engine Reverb (paidContent)