Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Are eBook borrowers eBook buyers? (Lulu Blog)
- A Brilliant Parody of DRM (Forbes)
- Discovery of eBooks Will Never Improve Until Retailers and Publishers Learn to Speak Like Customers (Dear Author)
- Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Traditional Publishing by the Numbers (Amazing Stories)
- Everything’s Coming Up EBooks: 5 Great Digital-Only Reads (Book Riot)
- More thoughts about the future of bookstores, triggered by Barnes & Noble’s predictions for itself (The Shatzkin Files)
- On Writing Full-Time (circa 2013) (Brian Keene)