Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Conservative group names Barnes & Noble, ALA “facilitators of porn” (MobyLives)
- Copyright As Censorship: University Threatens Own Faculty With Copyright Infringement For Campus Survey (Techdirt)
- Four Years « Kristine Kathryn Rusch (The Business Rusch)
- Kids in Shanghai Will Have A “Digital Schoolbag” and Read Digital Textbooks (TechNode)
- A majority of the biggest newspapers in the country now have paywalls [infographic] (paidContent)
- NOOK Tablet gets official nightly builds of CM10.1 (Android 4.2) (Liliputing)
- Scribd reveals it was hacked this week, informs ‘less than 1%’ of users their passwords were compromised (TNW)
- Self-Publishing Is The Blah Blah And Floo-Dee-Doo And Poop Noise (terribleminds: chuck wendig)
- Six Types Of Poems To Banish Writers Block (LitReactor)
- ’Tis pity it’s an apostrophe (Luna’s Café)
P.S. Happy birthday to me. I’m 34.