- Slow Feeds: All slowly updated feeds, i.e. low-frequency blogs.
- High Volume: Everything not in "Slow Feeds", i.e. high-frequency blogs and large news sites
- Hot Links: A consolidation of where your feeds' recent articles most frequently link to
- Images: A gallery containing all images in your feeds' articles
I have not had a chance to use Slow Feeds just yet, but it is on my to-do list for today. I am still a little confused on how and why of this app so I plan to wait until after I've spent some time with it before I say more. You can check the website for more info.
All I can say at this point is that Slow Feeds costs $3, and that it works with Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly, NewsBlur, and Bazqux.
* Added support for BazQux Reader.
* Prolonged NewsBlur sync for more items.
* Fixed: Incoming items weren't added immediately while looking at article during sync.
* Fixed: Status wasn't correctly hidden sometimes.