Here are a few stories to read this morning.
- Authors' favourite words – a video alphabet (theguardian.com)
- Bad News: Court Says Cyberlocker & Its Owner Can Be Liable For Copyright Infringement (Techdirt)
- BuzzFeed has a Medium problem (PandoDaily)
- Digital subscription service Press+ adds tool to help publishers monetize video (paidContent)
- ‘Its still Day 1 for Amazon in India’ (The Hindu)
- Small victory for Apple: Judge tells government not to regulate App Store in ebooks case (GigaOm)
- Some advice for media: Just because you can measure something doesn’t make it important (GigaOm)