According to the changelog in iTunes, you can now see notes and highlights from other readers from inside the app. This used to be limited to the website, but now readers can browse and comment upon highlights, notes, and reviews left by fellow readers. The app also supports more sharing options, including inside the Readmill community as well as via email, Twitter, and Facebook.
In addition to the new features, this app also gained batter support for Adobe DE DRM. Readmill has long been able to support DRM-ed ebooks, but until today you had to set up and maintain an account with Adobe and then provide that username and password to Readmill.
With this update readers will no longer have to bother with keeping track of an Adobe account. They will be able to simply upload the DRM-ed ebook and then read it in the Readmill app. That should reduce the technical issues involved in getting ebooks to authorize to open on new apps.
- Smoother scrolling in Explore and Profile
- Bug fixes
· Browse reviews and highlights from the Readmill community. Just tap on a book in Explore or your Profile to view reviews and highlights.
· Comment and like reviews and highlights in the app.
· Share with friends via email, Twitter, Facebook and direct message.
· No longer need an Adobe ID to read Adobe DRM protected books. Upload your books and it just works.
· Improvements to highlighting: Dragging the text selection is now much easier.