Top stories this morning include an analysis of the recent filings in the anti-trust suit against Apple, a guide to self-publishing in Germany, a new rumor about Amazon's smartphone, and more.
- Amazon planning 2014 smartphone with advanced 3D gesture & eye tracking input (Apple Insider)
- Amazon should shelve the reading recommendations (theguardian.com)
- eBook Heaven (Go To Hellman)
- Has Facebook failed marketers? (MarketWatch)
- How To Self-Publish In Germany With Matthias Matting (The Creative Penn)
- Largest Publishers Supply Less Than 8% of Ebook Titles; Achieve 50% of Sales (Future Of Publishing)
- Politico to launch free, bimonthly print magazine in November (GigaOm)