I have a short list for you today. Top stories include a supposed change in Amazon's policies which I had not heard of (link), a national digital textbook effort in Africa (link), an interview which looks into why journalism startup NSFW Corp failed (link), and more.
- Amazon Making Big Changes – Authors Beware! (Author Marketing Experts, Inc.)
- Government of Ghana To Launch E-Book Platform Nationwide To Enable Students To Access Textbooks Via Internet (GBC)
- Let's abolish editors (FutureBook)
- Making Millions in the Digital Middle (DBW)
- Paul Carr talks about why NSFW Corp. failed — but also what it almost got right (GigaOm)
- Self-Publishing on a Shoestring: Cover Me, Baby! |(TheHuffPo)
- We Don’t Want Your Record (Lefsetz Letter)