Top stories this morning include Bob Mayer's predictions for 2014 (link), Mark Coker's predictions for the same (link), a comparison of the storytelling abilities of books vs tv (link), and more.
- 2014 Book Publishing Industry Predictions - Price Drops to Impact Competitive Dynamics (Smashwords)
- Brave New Bullying: Goodreads Gangs, Amazon Attacks—What Are Writers to Do? (Kristen Lamb's Blog)
- Christmas tweets: 'got iPad' clobbered 'got Note' and 'got Kindle' (Fortune)
- My Goodreads Wishlist for 2014 (TeleRead)
- Nine places to look in 2014 to predict the future of publishing (The Shatzkin Files)
- Ten Publishing Predictions for 2014 (Write on the River)
- Things telly can do that books can’t (David Hewson)