- Duke University Press launches new eBook platform (No Shelf Required)
- Ebook Buyers Are Loyal to Specific Retailers, Especially Kindle, iBooks and Nook, New Data Show (DBW)
- It’s bibliophilia rehab time again. (JessicarulestheUniverse)
- South Africa not ready for e-books (BusinessTech)
- Supercharge Your eBook Reading With IFTTT (Make Use Of)
- Quality will survive the digital disruption (BookBrunch)
- “We’re Just Flipping Through Index Cards” (Marco.org)
On a related note, FlexTech 2014 is coming up in a couple weeks. This conference is going to be held in Phoenix, just like last year, and I will be in attendance. If you plan to attend the conference then look me up.