Top stories this Friday morning include commentaries on Google (link), iBooks Author (link), fictional alien worlds (link), the misleading assumption that traditional publishing is a choice (link), and more.
- How Google missed the boat (Scripting)
- iBooks Author tempts you with bling (Studio Tendra)
- In Defense of Short Sentences (Indies Unlimited)
- Is Traditional Publishing a Choice? Not really. (MichaelBunker.com)
- The Worst Blunders People Make in Inventing Fictional Alien Worlds (io9)
- You can kill a paperback, but long live the ebook (TeleRead)