Top stories this Tuesday morning include a new development in the Apple antitrust case (link), a round up of 4 speed reading apps (link), a post on piracy as an influencer on the market (link), and more.
- 4 Speed-Reading Apps To Give You Lightning Fast Eyes (ReadWrite)
- Children's publishers respond to 'gender' debate (The Bookseller)
- Financial Times CEO: 'We've now achieved critical mass in digital' (The Media Briefing)
- Finland leans into stereotype, puts sauna in library (MobyLives)
- If Ezra Klein’s Vox can be the Wirecutter of news, it’ll be a must-read for me (GigaOm)
- Interesting article on how piracy is devaluing digital goods (TeleRead)
- Plaintiffs: No 'Do-Overs' For Apple in E-book Case (PW)