I have a short list of stories for you today, including Google harvesting data from student email accounts (link), a debunking of a bogus post on ebook pricing (link), a commentary on Apple's prudishness in iBooks (link), and more.
- Apple Rejects French Book Based on Cover, Not Content (Comic Book Legal Defense Fund)
- Been there, read that. eBook pricing isn't the same as t-shirts (TeleRead)
- eBook ILL is silly. The reason why will bore you. (Go To Hellman)
- Google Under Fire for Data-Mining Student Email Messages (Education Week)
- Most e-Readers Are Also Real Book Lovers (The Bookshop Blog)
- The Odd Future of Aggregation. (David Worlock)