Top stories this morning include a paean to hardback books (link), the death and rebirth of digital textbooks (link), the value of a book (link), and more.
- 10 Things A Kindle Can’t Do (That A Hardcover Book Can) (Thought Catalog)
- The absurd ebook case: Apple fights on as consumers spend settlement money at Amazon (GigaOm)
- “The collaborative penumbra” (Brian O'Leary)
- Even the biggest and smartest publishers still have a lot to learn about digital marketing (The Passive Voice)
- Have we forgotten the value of a book? (TeleRead)
- What Happened When A Digital Textbook Company Was Forced To Redefine Its Customers (Fast Company)
- Will Atavist Books really ‘revolutionize book publishing’? (TeleRead)