The headliner stories this morning include a look at publishers lack of support for startups (link), why you no longer have to settle for average content (link), and more.
- Adblock Plus Publishes Acceptable Ads Manifesto (TNW)
- Book Creator: Create Ebooks From Your Android Tablet (TNW)
- FiveThirtyEight and the End of Average (strat?chery)
- How Many Of The Greatest Books By Women Have You Read (Buzzfeed)
- NYT Now, out today, mixes lots of good mobile-centric ideas with moments of caution (Nieman Journalism Lab)
- We need to talk about start-ups (FutureBook)