I have a short list for you this morning. Top stories include Apple losing yet another motion in the ebook antitrust case (link), why writers should attend GenCon (link), why the biggest threat to comic book stores is not Amazon (link), and as a special bonus I invite you to click on the image at right and tell me what's wrong with it.
- Apple loses bid to dismiss states' e-book antitrust cases (CNET)
- If you write, start planning to attend GenCon Indy this August (TeleRead)
- Kindle Direct Publishing adds new reports (TeleRead)
- Stand Down, Amazon Warriors: Comic Book Guys Already Killed the Comic Book Store (BOOK RIOT)
- We are drowning in data about readers and attention, but which metrics really matter? (GigaOm)