Noteworthy articles for this Tuesday morning include a look at the publishing industry's last major format shift - paperbacks (link), the possible demise of the Oxford English Dictionary's print edition (link), an outsider's view of the London Book Fair (link), and more.
- How Paperbacks Transformed the Way Americans Read (Mental Floss)
- Hugo voter e-book bundle to include entire Wheel of Time series (TeleRead)
- Knock It Off About Not Having Time to Read (BOOK RIOT)
- The London Book Fair: Many Tote Bags but Few Industry Solutions (The Millions)
- Online education resources gain footing in colleges via open textbooks ()
- RIP for OED as world's finest dictionary goes out of print (Telegraph)
- SAY Media-Owned Blogging Platform Typepad Enters Day 5 Of On-And-Off DDoS Attacks (TechCrunch)