Users can also split a PDF into parts, add pages from one PDF to another, delete single pages from a PDF, or share single pages by email. And in addition to the new editing options, the interface in the app has also been polished.
This sounds great, right?
Unfortunately it comes with a price tag. GoodReader 4.0 is a paid update, even for existing users, so we're going to have to buy it again.
But on the upside, it is on sale right now for $2.99. You can find the app in iTunes.
- add blank pages for your notes and drawings
- rearrange pages
- rotate individual or all pages
- delete pages
- extract individual pages as separate files
- email individual pages
- split PDF files in halves
- append pages from other PDF files
- Migration Assistant - use it to migrate all your files and settings from an older version of GoodReader (v.3.21) with a single click of a button
- grid view for file browser - files can now be presented as icons with larger previews
- the entire tool area to the right of the file list can now be hidden
- new file management button - New PDF, creates a blank file for your notes and drawings
- PDF viewer: page slider now shows page previews
- PDF Portfolios and PDF File Attachments can now be viewed in-place, without having to extract individual files from the container file