If you're looking for something to read this morning, check PW's coverage of the Amazon-Hachette fight. It lacks context but it also has depth and nuance (link). Another link worth clicking this morning is Spurious Correlations; be prepared to waste several hours (link).
- B&T Expands to Canadian Libraries (PW)
- Much at Stake in Amazon-HBG Fight (PW)
- Net Neutrality: FCC Shifting Gears On Its Internet "Fast Lane" Idea (ReadWrite)
- OverDrive Expands With Japanese Partner (GalleyCat)
- Spurious Correlations
- Survey of nearly 400 publishers shows they will still rely on advertising, even as they believe ad sales won’t bounce back (TNM)
- Will digital content subscriptions follow the cable model? (Joe Wikert's Digital Content Strategies)