Google Reader may have gone to that great server in the sky but many of its competitors live on.gReader got a major update over the weekend which added many new features and improvements, including an option to export the list of feeds you follow, new blue and green color themes, as well as improvements to a number of existing features.
You can find the app in Google Play. If you want to pair gReader with another news reader service like BazQux, Feedly, InoReader, NewsBlur, or Feedbin, you'll need to get the News+ app.
- NEW: 2 new beautiful themes: Blue and Green
- NEW: Custom notification for feeds (Pro)
- NEW: Create shortcut for subscriptions/tags
- NEW: Change settings in Tasker : Synchronization, Offline Usage, Notification, Theme
- NEW: OPML Export (Manage Sources)
- IMPROVED: RSS Reader (local) loading feed information
- IMPROVED: OPML Import (RSS Reader only)
- IMPROVED: Sort by feed now sorts like Manage sources
- FIXED: Display issue on some websites (cache contents should be saved again)