I have a short and eclectic reading list for you today.
- Amazon's Drone Team Is Hiring: Look At These Nifty Job Ads (Forbes)
- The Amazon – Hachette Spat (Nelson Literary Agency)
- Classic Authors Who Suck, According To Other Classic Authors (INFOGRAPHIC) (HuffPost)
- The Postmedia chain is trying to rethink not just how people read its content but where and when (GigaOm)
- What NOT to do on CreateSpace (Indies Unlimited)
- What Publishers Can Learn From the New York Times’s Digital Transition (DBW)