I have a short reading list for you this Tuesday morning. Besides a commentary on Amazon, I have a couple reading lists for high school, the latest from the contract lawsuit between Open Road and HarperCollins, a look at Australian libraries, and more.
- Amazon: www.Relentless.com (The Economist)
- High School Reading, 2.0 (BOOK RIOT)
- High school reading 2.0 (TeleRead)
- Wolff: How book biz dug its own Amazon grave (USAToday)
- Open Road Fires Back at HarperCollins in Copyright Case (PW)
- Writer’s Digest Dumps Author Solutions (David Gaughran)
- We like e-readers – but library users are still borrowing books (The Conversation)