Your reading list this Wednesday morning includes Medium's first revenue stream, a nuanced take on the Buzzfeed plagiarism "scandal", what is and isn't book hoarding, and more.
- The ABA on piracy: better laws; fewer lawsuits; protect the web (Brian O'Leary)
- Foolishness about book hoarding (Transplanting a Seattleite)
- Macmillan Expands Library E-book Lending (PW)
- Medium Launches Re:form Collection Sponsored by BMW (TNW)
- No, You Are Not A Book Hoarder (Psychology Today)
- Plagiarism in the Internet age: The issue isn’t copying, it’s attribution (PandoDaily)