The Wednesday morning reading list covers a diverse range of topics like the advantages of dyslexia, memorization as copyright infringement, the best reading apps for Android, and more.
- 7 Great text-based widgets, for those that would rather read their home screen (Greenbot)
- The Advantages of Dyslexia (Scientific American)
- The best reading apps for Android (Android Central)
- A business model I’m sorry we’ll never see (Joe Wikert's Digital Content Strategies)
- Licensing Boards Think Studying For A Test Is Copyright Infringement, Forbid Memorization Of Material (Techdirt)
- Time Inc. Rates Writers on How "Beneficial" They Are to Advertisers (Gawker)
- Why Do People Trust Wikipedia? Because An Argument Is Better Than A Lecture (Techdirt)