There's an ecclectic set of links on the reading list this Thursday morning, including a post arguing that The Doctor is a Mary Sue, the effect anonymity has on feedback from readers, and more.
- Dishing Junk: Ten Ways to Piss Off a Book Blogger (Parajunkee)
- The Doctor and Sherlock are Mary Sues (Things Matter)
- Is Amazon Poised to Steal Print On Demand? (Brave New World)
- KU or KO? On streaming, subscription and big data (FutureBook)
- Pittsburgh's City of Asylum offers refuge to embattled authors (MobyLives)
- The Reader/Writer Relationship… a Cautionary Tale (Mark Capell)
- Research shows that if you remove anonymity, you won’t hear from most of your readers (GigaOm)