- American slavery: Blood cotton (The Economist)
- Book Publishing, Not Fact-Checking (The Atlantic)
- Interview with Mark Leslie Lefebvre, Director of Self-Publishing and Author Relations at Kobo (NINC blog)
- Is It the Golden Age for Journalism? [Smart Set] (Jane Friedman)
- Lego Mindstorms: How not to do technology in the classroom (TeleRead)
- My take: There are so many takes now because no one is guaranteed an audience (GigaOm)
- Should We Ban Laptops from the Classrooms? (Now The Details)
Update: The Economist has withdrawn that review, and removed it from the original page. If you still wish to read it then you can find it posted after the apology/retraction notice here.