- The ability to save to Instapaper from any app in iOS8
- A redesign of the "Browse" section, combining streams from The Feature, Daily, and Friends into a single feed
- User profiles, give you easy access to your liked articles and connections (and can be set to public or private)
- Text-to-speech, so your phone or tablet can read your articles to you.
- Your most recently saved articles shown in iOS's Today section of the notification drawer
The app is free to download for both Android and iOS and can be found in Google Play and iTunes. Some features, including playlists, are only available with a paid subscription ($2.99/month or $29.99/year).