The reading list is short this Friday morning.
- Amazon and Apple just made buying digital media a lot more attractive (Re/code)
- Apple drops wearable bombshell #2 (Scoopertino)
- The Bookseller to preview indie titles (The Passive Voice)
- My thoughts on the new Amazon Kindle lineup (TeleRead)
- The New $79 Kindle is Basically a Downgraded Kindle Touch From 3 Years Ago (The eBook Reader Blog)
- A publisher’s wish list for any new iPad models starts with greater storage capacity (Talking New Media)
- Wikipedia’s Battle on Right to Be Forgotten (Netopia)