Here are six stories to read this morning.
- Are there lessons from Spotify on eBook subscription services? (TeleRead)
- AuthorRise Shows Promise for Indie Writers by Frances Caballo (The Book Designer)
- A note about confidentiality clauses (Courtney Milan's Blog)
- The NYT admits its app strategy has holes, pulls plug on one app, puts users of another on notice | (TNM)
- Size Matters: Balancing Line Length And Font Size In Responsive Web Design (Smashing Magazine)
- What About Hachette’s Responsibility? (The Watershed Chronicle)