For those just tuning in, NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month, and it is an annual creative writing project held every November. it exists for a single purpose: to get aspiring authors writing and keep them motivated throughout the process.
And to help authors get started, here is a bundle of books on writing, authoring, and freelancing from some of the best names in the business.
As with all bundles from StoryBundle, you can choose your own price and how to divide the revenue between Story Bundle and the authors. Anyone who pays the minimum price of $5 will get the basic bundle:
- Shadows Beneath: The Writing Excuses Anthology by Brandon Sanderson
- Drawing on the Power of Resonance in Writing by David Farland
- Killing the Top Ten Sacred Cows of Publishing by Dean Wesley Smith
- Million Dollar Productivity by Kevin J. Anderson
- Million Dollar Professionalism by Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta
- The Pursuit of Perfection and How it Harms Writers by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
If you pay more than $15, you'll get another six books:
- The Non-User-Friendly Guide for Aspiring TV Writers by Steven L. Sears
- 500 Ways to Write Harder by Chuck Wendig
- Charisma +1: The Guide to Convention Etiquette for Writers, Geeks, and the Socially Awkward by Jessica Brawner
- The Freelancer's Survival Guide by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- 21 Days to a Novel by Michael A. Stackpole
- Million Dollar Outlines by David Farland
I'm not going to be writing a novel this year but I still picked up the bundle. I can see several titles that could help me be a better blogger.