The reading list may be short this morning but it's full of stories worth reading, including an update on the Ellora's Cave lawsuit, a reader's manifesto, a look at how Indian publishers are running a FUD campaign against Flipkart and Amazon, and more.
- Are Amazon and Flipkart literature leeches? Not so fast (Tech in Asia)
- Ellora's Cave vs. Dear Author Suit Removed to Federal Court (The Passive Voice)
- A Reader's Manifesto (Medium)
- Standards a Top Priority at Books in Browsers V (Publishing Perspectives)
- Thrillbent Launches New State-Of-The-Art Reader App (Comic Bastards)
- Your trust circle of reader recommenders (Dear Author)