The reading list is diverse and eclectic this morning, with stories ranging a paean on reading on your smartphone, the final words of the departing EU Digital commissioner, a look at the NYTimes' investment in Blendle, and more.
- The Best Device For Reading Is Still the Phone In Your Pocket (Gizmodo)
- Departing EU Digital Commissioner Warns Against 'Analogue Europe' Blocking Digital Innovation (Techdirt)
- New York Times invests in Dutch “iTunes for news” company(GigaOm)
- Why Does Apple Want to Halve the Price of On-Demand Music? (Copyright and Technology)
- Why you shouldn't collect comics (EW.com)