In contrast to yesterday's news coverage (which was unintentionally hyper-focussed on Amazon), the reading list is diverse this morning.
Be sure to catch the post on authors you wish would resume writing, 11 things you didn't know about ebook buyers, why digital publishers should be included in prize lists, as well as the other posts.
- 11 Things You Don’t Know About Bargain Ebook Buyers (BookBub Unbound)
- A Critical Moment for Ebook Subscription Services (Publishing Perspectives)
- E-book prices may rise as VAT law kicks in (The Bookseller)
- Embedding Is Not Copyright Infringement, EU Court Rules (TorrentFreak)
- Omit digital books and publishers from the prize lists at your peril (The Guardian)
- Reputation: The New Currency of the Creative World (D. Emery Bunn)
- Which authors have quit writing who you wish would return? (Dear Author)