The recipe for today's coffee includes a hefty dollop of Mike Shatzkin, a dash of one software developer's take on crafting an ebook, 110 writing tools for NaNoWriMo, and a sprinkling of public domain works at Harvard.
- 110 Writing Tools in a Single Post (GalleyCat)
- Book Marketing the Old Way Versus the Way That Works Today—Part 2: Email Promotions (DBW)
- Harvard University Library Confirms That Public Domain Works In Its Collection Remain In The Public Domain (Techdirt)
- The implications of the computer moving from the desktop to our hip pocket (The Shatzkin Files)
- Zero to 353 Pages: Bringing My Web Book to Print and eBook (journal.stuffwithstuff.com)